Access Statement for Sandbanks View, 36 Lander Close , Poole, Dorset. BH15 1UN
Sandbanks View is a 3 bedroomed house of standard construction. It is currently let out to members of the Public on a Holiday Let basis.
• Information about the property is available from the owner by phone, fax and email.
• A basic brochure is also available on request. Currently there is nothing available in large print or braille.
• The website is informative but basic. A copy of this Access Statement is available on the website.
• The property is particularly well served by Public Transport. The Town Centre as well as train and bus station are less than one mile distant and the Route One bus passes the door every 15 minutes Mon - Sat. Taxis at train and bus station.
• Groceries can be delivered by both Sainsburys and Tescos Shopping service if required
• Poole is a welcoming place for those of you who are less mobile.Getting around is not a problem.Specialised transport facilities are available.
• The High Street is all on one level with kerbs designed for the visually impared and is mostly a pedestrianised area.The Dolphin Shopping Centre has lifts and ramps available.Poole also offers a Shopmobility Scheme which allows users to hire wheelchairs for the day .
• All beach car parks are surface car parks and we would recommend Sandbanks as this also offers the Beach Wheelchair Scheme.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• There is one allocated block paved parking space in a private off road carport a level walk from the front door.
• Numerous visitor parking spaces in close proximity, no parking charge.
• Additional parking is available as Pay and Display. Disabled Parking up to 3 hours at no charge.
• The front door area is well lit and the house number is clearly displayed. Visitors announce their arrival with the door knocker or door bell.
• There is one step up to the front door, 4 inches in height.
• The front door is the main and most accessible entrance. To the rear of the property alternative access is available through the ground floor sliding patio door, either from the back gate or side gate both a level walk from the path. There is raised decking with a step of 30cmto the patio door.
• The front door is 75cm wide, of wood construction with no self closing mechanism. It opens inwards to a small entrance hall.
• The whole of the ground floor is laminate floored and of neutral jasmine white decor. Low energy lighting throughout.
• The stairs are 76cm wide, they are carpeted with wool carpet.
• Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area.
• Ground floor is all laminate flooring with neutral jasmine white decor. Ceiling spotlights.
• Lounge has 3 seater and 2 seater leather sofa and 1 armchair. Sliding patio door access over threshold to decking and garden.
• At first floor level there is a Balcony, 3.5 m long by 1.5m wide. Access from Bedroom One.
Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas
• All bedrooms and the bathroom are accessed from the landing. Smoke alarm. Doors 75cm wide.
• Bedroom One has a 4ft 6in double divan bed, the mattress height is 30cm. Space around the bed on both sides. Bedside lighting on both sides. French door across small threshold to balcony.
• Bedroom Two has twin 3ft beds, mattress height 50cm. Bedside light between the beds.
• BedroomThree has one Adult Bunk bed 3ft wide, limited access
• Bathroom 2m x 2.5m with full size bath. Beige fully tiled.
• All taps are mixer taps.
• Bath with shower over, curtain shower screen. Bath height 53cm.
• Basin with mirror and light over.
• WC height 40cm with space to either side.
• Dining area with glass topped table and 8 chairs.
• Kitchen with worktop 90cm high. Lighting under wall units.
• Fridge and 4*** freezer compartment under worktop. Built in Microwave over.
• Electric cooker and gas hob.
• Drawer unit with cutlery draws.
• Built in Washer/Dryer.
• Sink with single drainer to left. Thermostatic mixer tap.
• Built in Dishwasher.
• Wall units for storage of crockery etc.
Grounds and Gardens
• The front garden is block paved. The wheelie bins are stored here. Level access.
• The back garden is raised decking and level paving slabs. Level access to street. Table and Chairs for 8. Garden light.
• In the event of an emergency access should be sought to the ground floor where evacuation can be made from the front door or rear patio doors.
• Evacuation from the first floor can be made from the balcony.
• We operate a no smoking and no pets policy.
• We believe all mobile networks service the property.
Address:Contact the Owner
Telephone:Telephone 01202 805466
Mobile 07860 866183
Contact available 24/7
Fax:020 8886 6445email:email@example.com
Hours of operation:Available all hours.
• This property was newly refurbished in 2007/8 with completion in April 2008.
• There are no current plans for alterations or upgrades
Contact Telephone and Email Address
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please phone 02088866445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
created 8th October